Ibanez Recording 2380 1970’s Mahogany
Information about this model:
This is one of the most famous Ibanez model. Ibanez Recording also called Ibanez lawsuit – because of a lawsuit issued by Gibson for Ibanez for copying the Les Paul Design. Great piece of history.
Information about this guitar:
Guitar had some neck / head issues typical for Les Paul Design guitars in the past. It has some tension cracks (visible on photo) but the neck was stable when I bought it. To be sure this cracks will not go any further, we put some glue in the cracks, so the neck will be rock solid.
Guitar is after full ceckup by professional luthier and it’s ready to play.
- Head – good condition.
- Keys – excelent condition.
- Nut – very good condition.
- Neck – very good condition.
- Fretboard – very good condition (visible on photos).
- Frets – good condition (visible on photos).
- Body – good condition with some bumps and scratches (visible on photo).
- Lacquer – good condition with some bumps and scratches (visible on photo).
- Electronics – excellent condition after full checkup by luthier.
- Equipment – very good condition.