Klira Haiti Deluxe 543 1960’s White
Information about the production:
This is the Klira Haiti De Luxe model 543. Klira models came and went quickly during the mid 60s, and this Haiti was only made for a year or two before disappearing from the catalog. As you can see it has a lot of set up option (like build in adjustable mute), so you will have a lot of fun exploring all the configurations! 🙂 Definitely one of the rarest Klira’s model out there and one of the best souding one.
Klira was a German string instrument manufacturer closed in 1982. They starte production of acoustic and electric guitars around the 1950’s. This unique model is extremely rare on the secondary market. The guitar is very solidly. It’s body is covered with red vinyl with a white binding around the entire body.
Please check how this models sound on the demo video!
- Head – very good condition.
- Keys – very good conditon – non original.
- Nut – very good condition.
- Neck – very good condition.
- Fretboard – very good condition.
- Frets – very good condition with some sings of use (visible on photo).
- Body – excellent condition.
- Lacquer – good condition with typical for this age cracks (visible on photo).
- Electronics – excellent condition.
- Equipment – all in exellent condition.
Please note this is true vintage instrument – if you want to play it, it may need some setup.