Klira Troubadour 890 1950’s Natural
Information about production:
Klira was a German string instrument manufacturer closed in 1982. They started production of acoustic and electric guitars around the 1950’s. Klira Triumphator is a 1960’s high class vintage guitar made in Germany.
Information about this model:
This model is the Klira Troubadour 890 is another amazing archtop in my collection. Just like the Rodebald Hoyers this one is top class of the German guitars from 50’s. It sound amazing, so if you look for unique acoustic guitar this is the one.
This particular guitar is almost like new. The laquer and and the body, neck all looks like this guitar was kept in the closet for all these years. Definatelly the best condition german archtop I ever had in my collection.
The video is a sound check for one of my previous Klira Troubadour. They all sound very similar.
- Head – excellent condition (visible on photos).
- Keys – excellent condition.
- Nut – excellent condition.
- Neck – excellent condition – it is straight which is very rare in those guitars. Normally they need some fretboard sanding to compansate the curvature. There are some screw holes on the sides (visible on photos).
- Fretboard – good condition with some singns of use (visible on photos).
- Frets – very good condition with some signs of use (visible on photos).
- Body – excellent condition (visible on photos).
- Lacquer – excellent condition (visible on photos).
- Equipment – excellent condition (visible on photos).
Please note this is true vintage instrument – if you want to play it, it may need some setup.
Availability: 1 in stock