Who I am
I am simple guitar collector. All listed guitars and gear are from my private collection. Most of the guitars are true vintage items so before play they may need some set up or visit in the luthier shop. Some of the guitars had already a luthier visit and this will always be pointed in the description of the guitar.
Feel free to ask me anything related to listed guitars and I will be happy to reply.
Terms & conditions
- I make a high resolution photos
- I make photos with high end lenses
- I make photos in well exposed room with the black background to provide best contrasts and colours
- In photoshop I only crop the photos and use sharpen / unsharp mask filter to show you even more detailed photos
- I always describe every little detail that I have discovered. (if you see something that’s not in the description and you have noticed this on the photos – please tell me – I will change the description immediately)
- Some of the guitars are sold as collectible items and they need to be set to be playable
- Some of the guitars are fully prepared to play – when I decide that is really worth to do it, I take the guitar to my luthier and he makes all the work that the guitar needs. If I do so, I always put detailed report on what has been done to the guitar in the description.
- I’m always really open to answer to any question you have about the guitar. Do not hesitate to ask anything.
- International shipping will be calculated individually.
- Each item is insured for their whole value
- Guitar will be send maximum 3 days after payment confirmation.
- I send items only with tested transport companies.
- Customs Information – please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. I cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
- Every item is packed in hard cardboard filled with fillers so the item is stable inside
Complaints in case of damage in transit:
- Damages during transport are not very common but they can happen. If the package looks damaged – do not hesitate to check it with the presence of the courier and if something is wrong make a damage protocol. You also have to keep the box and all fillings. These are shipping companies requirements to be able to get the money back from insurance. If you don’t do this I will not be able to help you.
- Bank wire transfer
- I do not accept returns. Each listed guitar has its unique description and high resolutions photos – please use it to see every detail and guitar’s overall condition.