Information about production:
Klira was a German string instrument manufacturer closed in 1982. They started production of acoustic and electric guitars around the 1950’s.
Information about this model:
This model is the Klira Penguin, another amazing archtop in my collection. Just like the Rodebald Hoyers this one is top class of the German guitars from 50’s. It sound amazing, so if you look for unique acoustic guitar this is the one.
Guitar is after full check and setup by professional luthier and it’s ready to play!
- Head – good condition.
- Keys – good condition, one of them is wry (visible on photos).
- Nut – excellent condition.
- Neck – very good condition.
- Fretboard – sanded to compensate the neck wryness. Now it’s like new!
- Frets – new frets made by professional luthier.
- Body – very good condition with small bumps here and there and some screw holes (visible on photos).
- Lacquer – good condition with some bumps, scratches and cracks (visible on photo).
- Equipment – new bridge.
- Addons – new strings.
Out of stock