Royal Artist Bruno 1960’s Sunburst 12 string
Information about the guitar:
I offer amazing Royal Artis Bruno 12 string. Guitar was made in Japan in the 60’s.
- Head – very good condition.
- Keys – excellent condition.
- Nut – very good condition
- Neck – excellent condition with some small bumps and scratches. Also there is a laquer crack near head. I double checked this and it is only a laquer crack – neck is stable (visible on photo). The neck now has a slight negative bow and because of that there is a small bulge around 5-7 frets. I think that it can be ajusted with truss rod but it has to be checked.
- Fretboard – very good condition with few small bumbs and scratches (visible on photo).
- Frets – good condition with signs of use typical for this age (visible on photo).
- Body – good condition with bumbs and scratches here and there (visible on photo).
- Lacquer – good condition with bumbs and scratches (visible on photo).
- Electronics – excellent condition.
- Equipment – good condition.
Please note this is true vintage instrument – if you want to play it, it may need some setup.