Klira Triumphator 60’s Perloid (for restoration)
Information about this guitar:
Klira Triumphator is a 1960’s high class vintage guitar made in Germany. This unique model is quite rare on the secondary market.
This particular guitar has really nice and unique pickup and perloid finish. I think if someone would give her some work and love she could be super nice guitar.
- Head – average condition with significant bumps and laquers losses (visible on photos).
- Keys – good condition – they need cleaning and oiling.
- Nut – non original – it is too high so it should be replaced.
- Neck – average condition. It has no truss rod and significant bow, also significant bumps and laquers losses (visible on photos).
- Fretboard – good condition, but it should be sanded to compensate neck curvature.
- Frets – good condition, but they need to be replaced because fretboard need sanding.
- Body – average conditon – there was some gluing, because glue residues are visible here and there (visible on photos).
- Lacquer – laquer bad condition, perloid good condition with two cracks on front (all visible on photos).
- Electronics – non functioning – need to be repaired. I got the information from previous owner that she played 3 years ago.
- Equipment – average condition.
Out of stock