Framus Strato de Luxe 5/168-54 1960’s Sunburst
Information about the production:
Framus is a German string instrument manufacturing company, that existed from 1946 until going bankrupt in 1975. The Framus brand was revived in 1995 as part of Warwick GmbH & Co Music Equipment KG in Markneukirchen, Germany. Their headquarters and custom shops are located in Markneukirchen, Shanghai, New York City, and Nashville.
The Video for other Framus Golden Strato de Luxe which was also in my collection – they sound very similar.
More info: framus-vintage.de/modules/modells/instruments.php?katID=4626&instrumentID=3801&modellID=1519&cl=EN
- Head – very good condition with small scratches and bumps (logo missing).
- Keys – good condition with some rust on the covers condition (not all screws are original).
- Nut – good condition.
- Neck – good condition.
- Fretboard – average condition with visible sings of use (visible on photos).
- Frets – good condition with visible sings of use (visible on photos).
- Body – very good condition.
- Lacquer – good condition few small bumbs and scratches here and there (visible on photos).
- Electronics – very good condition.
- Equipment – all in very good condition.
Please note this is true vintage instrument – if you want to play it, it may need some setup.
Availability: 1 in stock