Rodelbald Hoyer Jazzstar 1950’s Natural (stripes on neck)
Information about the production:
Rodebald (Rod.) Hoyer was born on 05.12.1909 in Schönbach in Egerland. Hoyer was in Egerland not a rare name and there was no relationship to Arnold Hoyer from Tennenlohe in Erlangen. After the war, Hoyer was expelled from Schönbach and settled in Kochel. According Handwerksrolle, he opened his first workshop on 12.15.1948 at Bergfeldweg 270. Later moved to the workshop on Friedzaunweg.
Model Jazz Star is among the best and highest quality guitars from Rodebald Hoyer. These guitars have an extravagant hardware equipment and many ornaments paired with fine woods and highest guitar architecture. These guitars were built between 1955 to 1966. The presented model was build in 1960’s – the earlier versions had red-white heads.
This is the another Rodebald Hoyer Jazz Star in my collection. I have a video for the first one which you should see because guitars sound very similar.
Guitar is after full check and setup by professional luthier and it’s ready to play!
- Head – excellent condition.
- Keys – new Gotoh keys!
- Nut – new!
- Neck – very good condition with some screw holes on the site (visible on photo).
- Fretboard – sanded to compansate the neck wryness. Now it’s like new! Done by professional luthier.
- Frets – new frets! Made by professional luthier.
- Body – excellent condition. It has some holes from screws (all visible on photos)
- Lacquer – excellent condition with typical for this age cracks (visible on photo) and few small bumbs.
- Equipment – all in exellent condition, new bridge.
- Addons – New strings
Availability: 1 in stock