Klira Triumphator 3 pickups 1960’s Cream White
Information about the production:
Klira was a German string instrument manufacturer closed in 1982. They started production of acoustic and electric guitars around the 1950’s.
This model is a Klira Triumphator – very nice sounding guitar. Please take a look on sound check video of another Klira Triumphator which was in my collection.
- Head – good condition with some little bumps and scratches. Logo incomplete (visible on photos).
- Keys – new Gibson Deluxe keys.
- Nut – very good condition
- Neck – there is some buzzing and I think that it could be because of neck wryness. Refretting and fretboard planning is recommended in my opinion.
- Fretboard – very good condition.
- Frets – very good condition with some sings of use (visible on photos).
- Body – very good condition.
- Lacquer – average condition with significant cracks. Also on the front was some sticker, so laquer there is little lighter (visible on photos).
- Electronics – excellent condition – after full checkup by luthier.
- Equipment – excellent condition. Knobs are new.
Please note this is true vintage instrument – if you want to play it, it may need some setup.