Klira Troubadour 890 1950’s Natural
Information about production:
Klira was a German string instrument manufacturer closed in 1982. They started production of acoustic and electric guitars around the 1950’s. Klira Triumphator is a 1960’s high class vintage guitar made in Germany.
Information about this model:
This model is the Klira Troubadour 890 is another amazing archtop in my collection. Just like the Rodebald Hoyers this one is top class of the German guitars from 50’s. It sound amazing, so if you look for unique acoustic guitar this is the one.
The video is a sound check for one of my previous Klira Troubadour. They all sound very similar.
- Head – good condition. On the front there is a crack it the black mass and it was glued by previous owner. This is not a wood crack only the black mass which covers the wood. On the back there are some scratches (visible on photos).
- Keys – very good condition.
- Nut – good condition.
- Neck – avarage condition – it is straight which is very rare in those guitars. Normally they need some fretboard sanding to compansate the curvature. But there is a laques loss on the whole back of the neck. That’s why I graded it as avarage.
- Fretboard – good condition with some singns of use (visible on photos).
- Frets – good condition with some signs of use (visible on photos).
- Body – very good condition with small bumps here and there and some screw holes on the sides (visible on photos).
- Lacquer – good condition with some small bumps and scratches (visible on photo).
- Equipment – very good condition. The string tensioner was repaired by previous owner.
Please note this is true vintage instrument – if you want to play it, it may need some setup.
Availability: 1 in stock