Framus Hollywood 5/129 1960 Black Rose
Information about the production:
Framus started solid body guitar manufacturing in 1958. The Hollywood model, with which the history of the Frankish solid body guitar began, was actually still a hollow body construction and consisted of the sides frame with the top and back glued on. But out of this quickly developed a simple, massive construction.
- Head – good condition with some some visible lacquer cracks and bumbs (visible on photo).
- Keys – very good condition.
- Nut – good condition.
- Neck – very good condition.
- Fretboard – good condition with some sings of use (visible on photos).
- Frets – good condition with some sings of use.
- Body – good condition.
- Lacquer – good condition with some bumbs and scratches (visible on photo).
- Electronics – excellent condition.
- Equipment – very good condition. Tremolo lever missing.
Please note this is true vintage instrument – if you want to play it, it may need some setup.
Availability: 1 in stock